Let us help you create memories that will last a lifetime…
Wolfe Heights offers sixty acres of picturesque orchards, vineyards, and secluded countryside for all occasions. Our meticulously landscaped grounds accommodate up to 300 guests with ample paved parking that accommodates up to 105 vehicles with overflow parking in the vineyard.
Take a stroll around the glistening pond and rest under the gently swaying weeping willows. Ascend the grand terrace and gaze across the silvery canopy of the estate’s olive grove and sweeping vineyard rows. Make the moment last forever under the rustic charm of the Unity Rose Garden pavilion. The idyllic backdrop awaits you for any occasion.
UNITY GARDEN & PAVILION
Comfortably enveloped within intimate circular seating, your family and friends will bear witness to marital vows with awe and inspiration. The Wolfe Heights ceremony garden is approachable through a labyrinth of wonderful white tree roses, and it is punctuated by a wisteria-covered pavilion. Just beyond our unity circle rest a smaller sacred circle, where your first photos as a married couple will beautifully back-dropped.
COURTYARD RECEPTION AREA
The spacious courtyard provides plenty of room for table seating up to 300 guests. As evening descends and stars emerge, romantic string lights outline the dance floor and 400 square foot cascading fountain, making everyone wish the night would last forever.
TAVERN STYLE BAR
Our tavern styled bar is equipped with drink refrigerators, beer taps, cocktail tables and bar stools. Its grand arched double doors make it a great photo backdrop and when ready open out to the courtyard, making it easy for your guests to sip and mingle.
BRIDAL SUITE & OVERNIGHT STAY
Wolfe Heights has a beautiful fully air-conditioned 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom Estate House featuring a stunning bridal suite, and lux room perfect for the morning of. With every wedding package the bride and wedding party are allotted 4 hours prior to your ceremony and celebration, to be able to primp and revel in our luxurious, relaxed estate house as an added bonus at no additional charge.
We do hope that you’ll “make a night of it”, as our 4 bedroom, 3 bath accommodations can be reserved for an overnight stay on the date of the wedding. The Estate house stay can be added to your package at an additional charge.
The Estate House also has a full-size kitchen and indoor/outdoor dining space for 50 people. This space can be used for rehearsal dinners, bridal and baby showers, anniversary and birthday dinners, corporate dinners or lunches etc. There is also a beautifully lit terrace just outside the dining area for dancing and mingling under the stars.
Wolfe Heights offers sixty acres of picturesque orchards, vineyards, willows, pond, and secluded countryside for an array of events. Our meticulously landscaped grounds accommodate up to 300 guests with convenient onsite parking.
VENUE RENTAL INFORMATION & IMPORTANT FAQ’S
We offer a variety of packages to best suit your unique needs and preferences. Prices are subject to the space, date, and time needed as well as the number of guests. We are currently booking dates into 2022 with our wedding season operating from the First weekend in April to First weekend in November. Please contact our Booking Manager by clicking on the contact us button below for the most up to date pricing information and event date availability.
SERVICE & AMENITIES
Every service and amenity at Wolfe Heights Events Center is designed to help you communicate clearly, think creatively, and celebrate unforgettably. Whether you’re planning a corporate or government event, wedding reception, gala, birthday or alumni party, Wolfe Heights gives you the flexible space and resources to organize everything from intimate luncheons to large-scale events. Please take a moment to review our guidelines and policies below. We look forward to making your event a memorable one.
WEDDING RENTAL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Use of the Bridal Suite up to 4 hours Prior to Wedding Ceremony Start Time
- Use of Ceremony Space and Reception Courtyard and Landscaped Grounds
- Tavern Style Bar (Alcohol and Bar Service NOT Included)
- 72 inch Round Tables and Chairs
- 5 Standing Cocktail Tables
- Use of State of the Art Prep Kitchen with Hot Box Ice Machine and Refrigeration (No onsite cooking unless special arrangements made prior to signing contract)
- 105 Paved and Lighted Parking Lot for Guest Use (Additional Vineyard Parking Available for Larger Weddings)
- Day of onsite Venue Manager to work with your Day of Wedding Coordinator to maintain fluidity of your wedding
- Day of Trash and Bathroom Porter to ensure facility cleanliness throughout your wedding
- Wedding Decoration Storage Night of Wedding for Easy Clean Up to be Picked up the Following Morning by 9AM
IMPORTANT INFORMATION and FAQ’s:
- Due to our Liquor License regulations only Beer, Wine, and Brandy are allowed to be poured onsite
- All wine must be purchased through Wolfe Heights Winery to avoid $2.50 Beverage Service Charge
- All Couples will have the opportunity to taste our available red, white and sparkling reserves 6 weeks before the wedding date at the venue final walkthrough
- Beer and Brandy are to be purchased offsite and brought in by wedding party – not part of a catering package
- Friday & Saturday Ceremony’s are permitted to start anywhere between 4:00 – 5:30PM
- Friday & Saturday Venue Rental Ends at 11:00PM – Music Must End by 10:00PM – Due to Sacramento County Noise Ordinance
- Sunday Ceremony’s are permitted to start at 2:00PM – Dependent upon Venue Availability
- Sunday Venue Rental Ends at 8:00PM – Music Must End by 7:00PM – Due to Sacramento County Noise Ordinance
- No Live Bands permitted onsite – however we do allow acoustic sets such as Guitarist, Harpist, Pianist, Violinist and Marichai
At Wolfe Heights, we do require that all vendors are licensed and insured. Vendors that have not been selected from our preferred vendor list must be pre-approved by the Wolfe Heights Event Manager and are required to do an on-site tour of the venue prior to the event. This is to ensure your special day is a smooth one. A full list of preferred vendors can be requested at any time from our Venue Coordinator.
Our Venue Coordinators are happy to accommodate venue meetings upon request and are available to help guide you through the event process and vendor selections, to ensure the time leading up to your event is seamless and successful.
Please note our Venue Coordinator is not an Event/Wedding Planner, we do require that you have an appointed event planner that you hire for at the very least, the day of your event, to ensure a stress-free day. Wolfe Heights is a gated estate, appointment times can be scheduled via phone or email.
If you are a vendor and would like to be placed on our preferred vendor list please contact our Event Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
By choosing from our preferred vendors list we can better guarantee the success of each of our client’s events. These caterers work in our space on a regular basis. A caterer unfamiliar with the space is generally not likely to deliver as seamless an experience. If you decide to use a caterer who is not on our list, they must be approved by the Wolfe Heights Manager and carry the appropriate licenses and insurance as well as abide by our house rules for clean-up and operation while working at our venue. .
Our professional serving pantry allows ample space for your caterer to assemble and serve your exquisite menu. With temperature controlled holding devices, electrical outlets, a refrigerator, prep sink, and waste receptacles, your chef will delight in its utilitarianism.