This bruschetta will have you planning your next trip to Italy with its authentic Italian flavors. Our award-winning olive oil gives this appetizer a flavor profile that will have your guests going back for seconds…and probably thirds!
- 1/4 cup Wolfe Heights organic EV olive oil + 1 tablespoon
- Garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh garlic, minced
- 8–10 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoons pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh Basil, chopped into ribbons
- 1 loaf French bread, sliced
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Begin by slicing your French loaf in diagonal slices. Add the slices to a large baking sheet and drizzle lightly with about 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Sprinkle with just a bit of garlic powder. Broil the toast for about 1 minute, or until golden brown, then flip over and broil for an additional 45 seconds–1 minute. (Don’t walk away while your bread is toasting!!! It only takes a few seconds to go from perfectly golden to burnt…).
- In a small saucepan, heat the olive oil on medium-low heat. Add in the minced garlic and sauté for about 1 minute and the garlic starts to turn golden.
- Transfer the sautéed garlic to a large mixing bowl and allow it to cool while you start preparing the other ingredients.
- Chop the tomatoes and add them to the bowl with the garlic once cooled. Add in the parmesan, basil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Serve immediately over the toast. Enjoy!