This delicious and healthy salad is perfect for a light lunch or served as an appetizer when entertaining guests. Our organic extra virgin olive oil, combined with the balsamic glaze really sets this recipe apart from your average salad!
- Handful arugula
- 3 small beets, cooked and peeled
- 4 strawberries
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup goat cheese (we used honey goat cheese)
- 1 tablespoon Wolfe Heights organic EV olive oil
- Balsamic glaze (your brand preference)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash the arugula and set aside to dry.
- Slice the beets into circular slices and set aside.
- Slice the strawberries into quarters and set aside.
- Chop the walnuts and set aside.
- Add the arugula to a bowl and top with the beets, strawberries, and walnuts. Crumble the goat cheese over the top.
- Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic glaze. Finish off the salad by sprinkling with slat and pepper.